Since the demise of the mighty +Six-String Bliss: The Guitar Podcast I have sought ways to fill the guitar-shaped hole. Some of the community members have been inspired to start their own shows, so I listen to:
- From Where We Stand - Rhod and friends talk about songs they love
- alfalfasprout69 Rantcast - Alfie talks guitars
- Ashbrooke Music - Larry interviews musicians and gear builders
None of these could be called regular, but the guys are doing them for fun when they have the time.
There are also a few others that I've found:
- The Pickup Radio - +Joe Bonamassa talks about music and guitars he loves
- The Guitar Channel - Interviews with lots of the greats
- The Guitar Podcast - A one man show sharing his experience
- The Double Stop - In-depth interviews with musicians and producers
- Inner Circle - +Bobby Owsinski interviews people from the music industry
- Sodajerker - Interviews with songwriters
- Home Studio Corner - Recording tips
- Fretboard Journal - A 'boutique' podcast?
- Boss Tone Radio - More interviews
There are probably more. A few I've listened to are no longer active, but you may be able to find archives out there. There's probably enough to keep you busy for years.